What Requires to Rent Bike in Goa – Documents, Procedure, Cost
Renting a bike in Goa is very easy and only takes few steps to rent one of your choice. We will be discussing here, what documents are need from your side, what documents you must check of bikes, what are the procedure, how much it will cost, and common terms and conditions of renter.
If you have trouble finding bikes, please don’t worry. No matter where you are in Goa, you will always find Rental Bikes.
In Goa, it is very easy to find and get Bikes on Rent. If you are in Hotel, you can ask manager to arrange Rental Bike for you. He will help you. And if not, then you can move out of the Hotel and can find one nearby. In Goa, Bike Rental Shop is located nearby Hotel Areas. Within few km/meter Radius.
We will recommend you to Book Vehicle Online here. We have Top Renters in Our List.Book Now or Make Enquiry
What Documents Are Required to Rent a Bike in Goa
One of the below
- Identity Proof
- Voter Id Card
Remember This: You have to submit original Id Card. Please do not submit Driving License as you have to carry it while riding/driving rented vehicle. Also many (Almost All) Renter only accept Original Document, No Duplicate. It’s completely safe to give your Original Id Proof to them. Please do not forget to take it back when returning your rented vehicle.
Do Not Forget to Check Vehicle Documents
Before making any payment please do check the vehicle documents. Ask for original copy and for duplicate copy. If owner not allowing to carry original copy, then carry duplicate one. Rules are very strict in Goa. Try not to get in Trouble.
Please follow the check list below before hiring bike
- Check All Papers and Validity
- Go through RC Book. Check Owner name and the registration date
- Check Insurance Paper
Pay when all documents are clear.
Procedure and Paper Work Done by Renter
It’s easy, will take 2-3 minutes. After you select the bike and gone through the documents. You just need to make entry on book. Most of the renters here keep their customer entry on books.
Following are the details you must mentioned on Registry Book
- Your Full Name
- Your Home Address
- Alternate Contact Person Details
- Mobile No. which you will be carrying on your entire trip
- Also alternate contact no.
- Bike No. (Renter will enter details)
- Submitted Id Proof (Renter will enter details)
- Date of hire and return (Renter will enter details)
- Deposit Paid (Renter will enter details)
- Advance Payment if done (Renter will enter details)
- Accessories Carried example. Helmet. (Renter will enter details)
Please Note: Details are fill in-front of you. Please stand next to him/her and see what he/she is writing on registry book. Double check the amount enter in deposit and advance payment.
After filling all details, you will be given bike. Enjoy.
What are the Common Terms and Conditioned that you need to follow?
- Return Bike on Time. Extra will charge if not.
- If extension needed, then please call dealer a day before or at least some hours before.
- You must not pass Bike to someone else without permission.
- If any damage done, you will be charge accordingly
- If engine failed, or had a breakdown, please inform dealer immediately and do the need full
- Some amount will be refund after making cancellation. (Speak with Dealer)
- Rider must have license
- Rider should follow Traffic Rules.
- Do not Drink and Drive
Cost of Renting Vehicle
Cost of Bikes are not same in North Goa and South Goa. Some 50-100 Rupees Up and Down. North Goa Charges little high whereas South Goa low. Also Rates keep changing depending on Season, Availability, Demands etc.
To give you some ideas, please check below rates
Off Season Rental Rates
- Activa – 250/- Rupees per Day
- Bajaj Pulsar – 600/- Rupees per Day
- Royal Enfield – 800/- Rupees per Day
Peak Season Rental Rates
- Activa – 400/- Rupees per Day
- Bajaj Pulsar – 800 Rupees per Day
- Royal Enfield – 1200/- Rupees per Day